Sunday, October 17, 2010

Disneyland

Miley's first time at Disneyland!


Sterling's such a good uncle! (haunted house)
Miley and Fairy winged Mommy
Us in front of pumpkin Mickey


Disneyland was a blast! Miley was so excited that she missed most of her naps. We went on the Haunted Mansion (Halloween The Nightmare Before Christmas edition), Pirates of the Caribbean, It's a Small world, Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Storybook Boat ride, and the carousel. She had such a wonderful time. We didn't run into any characters, but I purposely avoided them (I think every young child is excited to see them, but not go near them, lol). Miley couldn't get enough of all the music. The first time she went on It's a Small World with my mom she went ballistic with excitement. I'm so happy she was old enough to enjoy herself and have such a wonderful time and I can't wait until next year when she will have even more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment